Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ryan & Daniele Album

Here are the spreads for Ryan & Daniele! They were a great couple and had a fun, relaxed outdoor wedding. Everyone was so nice to me and Jennifer (my second shooter, check out her stuff: http://www.jenniferphotography.us/ )
Anywho, their day was August 4th, 2007, and I was due in one month. When I was at their wedding her family was so nice to me! "Thanks" to her mom for bringing me tons of water throughout the day. She had little spinning fans for her guests that ran on a battery, and I ended up clipping one to my camera strap. I used that fan for the rest of the month! (I had three more weddings to shoot, am I crazy or what!)
Oh yeah, Daniele loves all of her little children friends. It was cute to see how in awe they were of her that day. I'm sure they'll remember dancing with her for a long time.
Thanks, you guys, for your patience...I know it's been a long wait.






1 comment:

Rosenbalm Photography said...

Wow! I am pleasantly surprised at how many of my pictures they chose! This looks great!