Saturday, January 26, 2008

John & Katie E-session Sneak Peek!

So, yesterday I had a blast with John and Katie in downtown Salem and at the river front carousel. I did a lot of new experiments and tried some fun new ideas. I think they had fun as well, and it was exciting to get to know them better. They both seem happy and very relaxed. I am so excited for their wedding in March! Check back then to see more...
...The last picture shown is a shot that I am loving right now. I brought my friend Angela who has been playing with cameras for a long time now, and is just starting to create her own business plans. I took her along to see what she'd get, and this was one of the shots I loved!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I finally found your website! It was exciting to see my picture up on your page and was an awesome experience working with you. I can't wait for more opportunities. Thank you so much!

Katie said...

Yay!!! We love them! Cannot wait to see the rest!!! Thanks so much for the sneak peek! :)