Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!












Among all of the Christmas and wedding orders to fill by the end of the month, what did I choose to do during my day off?...Take more PICTURES! J/K.......no, but seriously........but not really, J/K (Jennifer, that one's fer you!)


What, am I crazy? No, just obsessed. I have been perfecting a technique, and really experimenting with back-lit lighting. I just got an awsome reflector and it's huge, and since it was so pretty and sunny out, I just couldn't resist!


I took pictures of some of my sweet cousins and little Sister. I have to say, they are a georgeous bunch! No joke, I only spent two minutes with each of them and was able to pull out these stunning shots! I had my new born baby straped on me and spent ten minutes outside, then headed back to the warm house.


After MINIMAL touch-up, this is what they looked like! I am just amazed at what a difference my reflector makes...my favorite new toy.


I played these all together in a slideshow with some music, and I got a little teary eyed (music makes the biggest impact!). I've known all of these girls since they were wee little babes, and I just can't believe how beautiful they are becoming.


Lots of love to them, ENJOY!




3 comments:

Missy Cochran Artisan Photographics said...

Mel these look awesome! I am totally getting a big reflector too!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

wow, those are gorgeous. I'm so impressed that you did that with your little baby strapped on too - you go girl :-)

A Niko Productions said...

You have a beautiful family!!! - Rebecca